Parts purchased at CARQUEST that are submitted for a warranty claim, may be exchanged free of charge (excluding labor costs) at any CARQUEST store in North America.
- Requirements of the Guarantee are as follows:
- The part was purchased at a CARQUEST Auto Parts Store.
- The customer has original proof of purchase.
- The part fails within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Part must be returned to the original CARQUEST store if customer is within a 50 mile radius.
- If the part is a brand not normally carried by the store honoring the guarantee, the part will be replaced with a comparable brand carried by that store.
- Any part with an invoice price of $200 or more will require CARQUEST Distribution Center approval.